And this book is designed to help you DO it.
It's a straight-talking, practical guide, that will teach you everything you need to know (and do) to hire your first employee and avoid making costly mistakes.
1. Hire SMART from the start Get clear on what and who you really need to help you succeed
2. Know if NOW is the right time And whether you can actually afford it, by using my formula to work out the full cost
3. Attract the BEST people Learn how to write a compelling job advert and the best places to advertise your job
4. Learn my interview techniques Discover my top strategies to help you spot the blaggers, liars and exagerrators
5. Comply with UK laws We'll cover your responsibilities and things like employment contracts and insurance
6. The 'get out' clause Finally, we'll cover how to make it a success and what to do if it all goes horribly wrong
Mandy Hamerla is a qualified HR Director, supporting UK Entrepreneurs and SMEs
With over 15 years HR experience, Mandy Hamerla has worked as a HR Director for big corporates, tech-starts and small businesses and is the founder of www.hrrefresh.co.uk.
She has helped hundreds of people to hire the best and brightest people and led large global teams herself, so she knows first-hand the challenges and benefits that come with hiring and managing people.
She has a Masters’ Degree in HR & Employment Law and is Fellows CIPD qualified