Need some help to resolve a tricky employee issue? Let’s talk it through and find you a solution.
- 60 minute call with Mandy, an experienced and qualified HR Director
- Get real world HR advice on a tricky employee issue (not text book answers)
- Book online – choose a date and time to suit you
- After the call you’ll get an email summary of what was discussed
This is for you if you want
- A confidential conversation to seek urgent HR advice
- A sounding board on how to handle a difficult workplace situation
- Ideas to help you deal with a difficult employee or plan for a difficult conversation
- Peace of mind that you are acting within the law
The types of employees issues I can help with are:
- Bullying / Discrimination
- Disciplinary or Dismissals
- Employee Complaints / Grievances
- Employee Engagement
- Flexible Working Requests
- New Joiners / Failing Probation
- Poor Performance / Bad attitudes / Lazy Employees
- Planning for difficult conversations
- Restructures & Redundancy
If you’re ready to take positive action and feel like a weights been lifted off your shoulders then click the ‘book now’ button =>
Here’s how it works
You book a date and time online, and give me a summary of the issue. You’ll also be required to make the payment at this point.
At the agreed time, I’ll call you to discuss the issue and we’ll brainstorm a resolution. I’ll advise on the options and risks so you can make an informed decision.
If you want additional help, I can prepare the relevant documents and action plan for you and help you through the process (at any additional cost of £199 per hour).
You’ll have clarity and peace of mind to tackle the issue.
Q1. What if I don’t use the full 60 mins?
A1. If it’s a tricky employee issue, it’s unlikely we won’t use the majority of the time, but I’m happy to provide extra support on another matter if needed
Q2. What if I want extra support from you?
I’m happy to provide ongoing support as required. The cost is £199 per hour.
Q3. I just have a very quick question. Can you help me?
You can ask me quick HR questions for free via my free Facebook community. If it’s too complex to give you a simple answer, then you can book this service. You can join my community here