HR Advice (1 hour call)
Need some help with a tricky HR/employee issue that’s draining your time and energy? Let’s talk it through and find you a solution.
This is for you if you want:
- Urgent HR advice from an experienced HR Director on topics like absence, disciplinary, dismissals, bad behaviour, poor performance and redundancies
- Help to solve tricky employee issue without the frustration of textbook answers
- Peace of mind that you are acting within the law
- The convenience of booking a call online and knowing how much it costs
Here’s how it works
Step 1: You book online the date and time you want and give me a summary of the issue. You’ll also be required to make the payment at this point.
The topic could be anything HR related, such as:
- Bullying / Discrimination claims
- Disciplinary or Dismissals
- Employee Complaints / Grievances
- Employee Engagement & Motivation
- Dealing with flexible Working Requests
- Bad hires / Failing Probation
- Poor Performance / Bad attitudes / Lazy Employees
- Planning for difficult conversations
- Restructures & Redundancy
Step 2: We have our 1-1 call.
At the agreed time, I’ll call you to discuss the issue and we’ll brainstorm a resolution. I’ll advise on the options and risks so you can make an informed decision.
If you want additional help, I can prepare the relevant documents and action plan for you and help you through the process (at an additional cost of £199 per hour or you can check out my bundles).
Step 3: You implement the action plan
After the call, you’ll have clarity around how to tackle the issue. And you’ll get an email summary of what we discussed
Q1. What if I don’t use the full 60 mins?
If it’s a tricky employee issue, it’s unlikely we won’t use the majority of the time, but I’m happy to provide extra support on another matter if needed
Q2. What if I want extra support from you?
I’m happy to provide ongoing support as required. The cost is £199 per hour or you can purchase a bundle.
Q3. I just have a very quick question. Can you help me?
You can ask me quick HR questions for free via my free Facebook community. If it’s too complex to give you a simple answer, then you’ll need to book this service. You can join my community here