Zero-Hours Contract (hourly paid casual workers)
If you want to hire someone who works ‘ad hoc’ hours (i.e. as and when you need them), and to only pay them for the hours they work – then a Casual Worker (Zero Hour) Bundle could be exactly what you need.
Who is this for
Busy business owners like you, that want a range of valuable templates, designed to make your life easier, save you time and help to protect you and your business if things go wrong.
This is for you if you’re hiring a student, intern or someone on a temporary basis to cover peak times, like Christmas. And this person isn’t (or doesn’t want the hassle of being) a self-employed, and so you need to pay them via your payroll.
What you get
- An offer letter and Zero Hours Template, in Word format, which is completely customisable. It’s 100% compliant with 2019 UK Employment Law and includes GDPR and pension auto-enrolment.
- Instructions to personalise your Contract
- Job description template
Plus if you get stuck you can ask me unlimited questions via my private Facebook community.
What’s in the Zero-Hours Contract?
This employment contract template covers the important things you need, including:
- Employment status (which makes sure they can’t claim to be an employee and get extra rights)
- Company’s Discretion as to Work Offered (which means the Company decides when there is work. They have no entitlements to ongoing work)
- Pension auto-enrolment (this is a legal requirement, and there are two options for you to choose from)
- Intellectual Property (this protects what’s yours)
- Confidentiality (prevents them from gossiping)
- Restrictive Covenants (this is the important non-complete bit)
- And much more
Q1: How can I purchase this item?
A. Click on the ‘add to basket’ button and proceed to checkout.
Q2. When will I receive this item?
A. After purchasing this product, you’ll receive an instant email with a link to download these documents.
Q3. I have a question – who can I contact?
A. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
Q4. Is it complicated to personalise the Contract
No. All you need to do is change the bits highlighted in red, so it’s personalised for your business and then it’s ready to send to your fabulous new hire
Q5. How long will it take to personalise the Contract
Approximately around 10 minutes, but could take a bit longer
Q6. What’s the employment status for the contract
This is to hire a Worker, based in the UK.